Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Institute Of Technology


As yu can see this is Fashion Institute Of Technology which I attended back in 1996 right until May 1999. I had visited the college on various ocassions and had a great time and so many great memories including the professors I have in the past they were my mentors and I am forever grateful of them .
I had a degree in BFA in College Illustration (Applied Science). I took alot of courses back then. It was tough but it was worth it. My fondest memory was my last semester which professor Hanlon, who at the time was the illustration's department chairperson introduced me to alot of things and I was introduced to the world of computer art and I continued on with Borough Of Manhattan Community College. But nothing can be as great as
F.I.T. it was part of my life and being there was a great learning experience.I had great professors there and I would not stop thinking about my pals as well.

Here is a clip about the institution that I attended which I received my BFA Degree in Illustration (applied science)


No comments: