Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Heat

Today is my day off from work
I just woke up at 7AM getting ready for an early morning jog
It was warm as usual.
Then at 12 PM this afternoon its freaking hot.
I just also came to whole foods to shop at the bowery section
I got a good discount there and I also got some new mineral water
for the water I need to drink for this damned weather I detested.
Man this really sucks.

Anyway I am doing chicken stu in french style and fish with butter
(country crock that is).


In tnhe meantime, I have an issue of writer;s block but I am keen to get my creative
juices in me once I figured out what is goj g on with my life.

I am gonna keep writing stuff in my upcoming novel to be out this July or August about this damned weather. This really sucks tomorrow 97 degrees bummer that is life in NYC. Drink plenty of water that is all I have to do to survive.

No comments: