Monday, May 23, 2011

Today

Today I just finished shopping at whole foods down in Tribeca
The place is so organic and very big and very peaceful
I have even learned how to cook new recipes while shopping there
after all I live alone. Its a beautiful place to visit.
Some of the things at whole foods is so organic and very special

I even bought some organic chips and Kashi to take care of myself.
They call it the disney land of supermarkets. Very much an organic
health foods store.

The people there ars so friendly even one couple from Australia who
just moved to our land . I love to shop there sometimes I get addicted to
buying whole foods. There is not enough drama queens there.

The culinary is so good there that I would recommend coming to Tribeca and shop
there and it is so quiet and peaceful.Well off to make artichoke and beef bourgagnion
Ciao


Whole Foods in Tribeca


No comments: