Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friday

Just yesterday I got my se;f a new client in doing a set of paintings
I am doing 8 x 10" painting for another client
I am always excited to do new stuff I am always busy writing books working at my day job at Anton Miles Company and writing books for my onlinepiblishing company Blurb.com
I am so stoked for new things into the future.
I hae so many books to write and I am figuring out what I can do.
I have a biography coming up , a fiction book that is both a dark comedy that deals with taboo subject and a recipe book on making drinks based on my bartending days.

Right now I hae this biography that I have researching and its a very good book of course there are musical history of this great man that I am working on but there is a tragic side to it. Writing this book on this person whose music has been the soundtrack of everyday life has been daunting ,the last thing I want to be foreseen as a bad guy I have concenrtade on his musical genius.

The first book I will publish will be a book I have been working for two years simply called "The Whole"

"The Whole" is basically about a young man who has been struggling to find his own identity of himself, found himself a job and is making up money he had lost after being unemployed and is finding his way out of his family's household and struggles being a good person and a good worker and falls into the trappings of the demons like sex and drugs but I will save that when I hit my book in the stands this June or July depending on the pages I have written.

Hae a great day and agood night....

No comments: